Kardan International School
- Teachers- National: 20 Positions
Salary: 35000 to 60000 Afg
Closing date: February 16, 2019
Organization: Kardan International School
Reference number: KIS-1000
Contract Duration: long term (two years) with possibility of extension
Probation: 2 months
Qualification and requirements:
- have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree in their teaching field
- minimum 5 years of teaching experience
- be fluent in English, Dari or Pashto
- have knowledge of education and training in digital learning and digital education
The selected applicants need to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Implementing the curriculum in accordance with the stipulated publisher standards
- Implementing individual learning paths for students based on the students interest and learning needs
- The teacher should conduct the assigned classes in accordance with the school schedule, policies, and guideline.
- For implementing international best educational practices , the teacher should work with designated coordinator and vice principal.
- Provision of opportunities for the students to access and use the technology, resources and information for better engagement in learning.
- provide the situation and help the students to think creatively, be disciplined and integrated in learning experience
- ensuring student safety inside and outside of classroom
- Using student assessment data in guide change in instruction and practice to improve student learning
How to apply?
Interested and eligible applicants can submit their CV along with a cover to the submission email below.