Deadline: March 15, 2019
Are you a researcher, public administration officer, social entrepreneur or young leader and have commitment for developing your professional and academic skills? If yes, you can apply to PfK Scholarship to pursue your master or PhD and strengthen your capacity, expand your network of international like-minded people.
Selected applicants are expected to make a positive difference in their home contexts.
Number of scholarships : 22 for master degree and 5 for PhD
Funding authority: Italian Agency for Development Cooperation
Level of study:
- Rural development and Spatial management
- Health, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – W.A.S.H.
- Sustainable energy, Environment and Industrial innovation
- Cultural heritage and Sustainable tourism
Language of instruction: English
- Master program : two years (24 months)
- PhD program: 3 years (36 months)
- One round trip Travel support
- Health insurance
- Tuition fee
- Visa expenses
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
Applicants eligibility criteria:
- Be Citizen of eligible partner country
- Possess a bachelor degree to apply for master degree and MSc degree to apply for a PhD program
- Have two years of work experience in the field of the selected course (recommended )
- Meet language requirement
Applicants should apply for the most suitable course through the appropriate university website.
After applying to the university, you should inform the Agency of your application via filling AICS notification form
For more information please visit official links