There are 500 career opportunities available at Independent Election commission of Afghanistan. Independent Election commission in Afghanistan is recruiting 400 new employees as data entry operator, 53 logistic Assistant other opportunities in central office of IEC, and other locations. .
Position title: Logistic Assistant
Organization: Independent Election commission
Number of jobs: 53
Date posted: 1397/11/10 (January 30, 2019)
Date closes: 1397 /11/16 ( February 5, 2019)
• Implementing the registration material packaging plan according the verified manuals
• Ensuring the packaging according the plan and checklist
• Monitoring and attention to the protection of vulnerable materials during the packaging
• Ensuring the labeling system of blue box containing the vulnerable materials of registration
• Registering the barcode numbers of registration book in to Services directorate’s database
• Monitoring the daily workers in related lines
• Preparing the registration materials in the storages
• Transferring the vulnerable and invulnerable materials to the related storages
• Preparing the registration training materials for transferring to the provincial offices.
• Preparing the public awareness materials for transferring to the provincial offices.
• Preparing and adjustment of weekly reports from the logistic affairs
• Obeying the managers during the official job
• Active participation in logistic operation meeting in logistic directorate
• Active participation in all logistic affairs during the logistic activities
• Active participation in transferring the materials to provincial office by airway or land.
• be high school graduate. Applicants with higher degrees are preferred.
• familiarity with computer and English language skills
• Proficiency in Dari and Pashto
• 1 year of relevant work experience
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online before the deadline. (February 5, 2019)