The Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MITP) which is a high ranked research and technical university in Russia is holding a competition for receiving a scholarship for tuition-free education at this university. This competition is online and free, launched for talented senior high school students who graduate in 2019.
Competition subjects: Math and Physics
Level of study: Bachelor’s Degree
Deadline: November 30, 2018 11 pm (+3 GMT, Moscow time)
Result announcement: December 2018
- Candidates have to end a high school in 2019
This scholarship covers the full cost of MIPT education tuition fees
Field of study in English
- Aerospace Engineering,
- Biomedical Engineering, and
- Computer Science.
Students who want to study the programs taught in Russian language, will be provided a one year preparatory program.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Apply following the steps below:
- Register online at the competition website
- Choose the area: Physics, Maths or both
- Solve the online test with 10 challenging problems until November 30, 2018
- After passing the first stage of online competition, you will need to sit on next stage that will be held in your home country in December 8-9 , 2018
If you have additional questions, please, contact MIPT International Students Office: email@example.com