This prestigious scholarship will recognise applications from outstanding international students enrolling at Teesside University for the first time, who can demonstrate their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders.
Value of scholarship: A one-off payment of £3000, allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study. Limited number of scholarships available.
Point of entry: For students enrolling in January 2019.
Eligibility criteria: In order to be eligible to apply for the esteemed Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, you will:
• Be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University
• Have been offered a place to study at Teesside University, commencing your programme in January 2019
• Submit an application for consideration.
Please note: The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship may not be used in conjunction with any other Teesside University Scholarship or Staying-On bonus. Successful applicants may still receive the £500 discount for early payment of their fees.
Student Expectations: Successful recipients of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship will be required to act as Ambassadors for the University, which may involve, but is not limited to the following:
• Representing Teesside University at Open Days
• Contribution to marketing and promotional material
• Participating in the International Student Welcome Event
• Mentoring (2nd year+)
• Contribution to/creation of a blog or vlog to report on your experience at Teesside University.
You are also expected to continue to engage with the University as a valued member of our global alumni.
You are required to submit an application, of no more than 500 words, demonstrating:
• your outstanding attributes, personal and academic
• how you will use your Teesside degree to achieve the future you deserve
A University panel will select the most promising students to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Please submit a Word or PDF application via email to Adam Rennison, Head of International Recruitment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Friday 16 November 2018.
The University aim to inform all scholarship applicants of the outcome of their application by Monday 3 December 2018.
Click here for official website : http://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/vcscholarship.cfm?cookies=true