Romania Master’s Scholarship 2018
Application start: before March 6, 2018
Application close: before the date of the 12th Mah Hot
Number of Scholarships: 85
Type of scholarship: fully funded
Level of study: Master level
- The Romanian Embassy in Paris has announced the start of the enrollment process in its country’s scholarship program for 2019-2018.
The above scholarships are still for those countries not members of the European Union. All interested persons have been requested to submit their documents to the following Internet site before March 6, 2018.
http://www.moae.ro/fr/node/10253 and http://www.moae.ro/en/node/10251
After completing the Forum of Masters program and receiving the application from the website, their educational documents will be submitted to the Department of Foreign Relations of the Ministry of Higher Education of the United States before the date of the 12th Mah Hot of 1396.
“Study in Romania” Programme
The Romanian higher education system is organised on three undergraduate and post-graduate levels:
- 1st cycle (licenta) corresponding to bachelor degree,
- 2nd cycle (master) corresponding to master’s degree,
- 3rd cycle (doctorate) corresponding to doctor’s degree.
The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through the Public, Cultural and Scientific Diplomacy Directorate, cooperates with MEN to facilitate educational exchanges and ensure foreign citizens the possibility to study in Romania.
FOREIGN CITIZENS can study in Romania:
1. On their own expenses, at Romanian state universities or private Romanian universities in Romanian, with a supplementary preparatory year for learning the language (if the candidate does not speak Romanian already), or in foreign languages (if the respective university offers this option.
Check the Foreign Student’s Guide (English version)
2. On scholarships offered by the Romanian state:
- Bilateral Programmes – The scholarships offered by the Romanian state in keeping with bilateral treaties in force or with unilateral offers made by Romania to other states are managed by the Ministry of National Education, through the General Department for International and European Relations, based on poposals from the relevant authorities of the candidate’s country of origin (http://www.edu.ro)
- Through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Romanian state universities
3. Based on European university cooperation and mobility programmes: