Sir Robert Jones is pleased to offer 5000 dollar valued scholarship to cover the tuition fees of a student who undertakes a Master’s degree in political science at Victoria University of Wellington, with the aim to recognize the work of Dame Margaret Clark in the areas of political science and international relations.
Scholarship duration: 12 months
Application deadline: 1 December, each year
Number of available Scholarships: One award each year
Result announcement: late December of the application year
- $5000 to cover tuition fees
- Master’s by thesis students: Hold a degree in a related discipline and gained enrollment in a Master’s thesis in political science or international relations at Victoria University
- Taught Masters students: Gained enrollment in a taught Masters in political science at Victoria University
This is an academic merit based Scholarship and will be awarded to candidates with the higher grade point average by the University Research Scholarships Committee. If candidates have the same GPA, students undertaking a thesis on some aspect of New Zealand politics will be given priority.
Related: Apply to Germany Scholarship in Good Governance and Public Policy
- Application form
- Reference letter (should use the template form for referees which is available in the link) submitted directly to the Scholarships Office by the referees.
- Admission letter from the university as a Master’s student
Applicants, to apply for the scholarship need to refer to the following link or the Scholarship office for the Scholarship Application form. Scholarship recipients can only hold the Scholarship when they gained enrollment to the university as Master’s student.
For more information about this award you may contact:
Position: The Scholarships Office
Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
Address: PO Box 600 Wellington 6140 New Zealand
Phone: +64 4 463 5557
Applicant may get the details by visit Dame Margret Clark Scholarship