The National University of Agricultural Science and Technology of Afghanistan intends to recruit 20 magistrates for 1396-1393 and then to India, which, apart from the research subjects of these students, is an adjunct to the curriculum, writing and defense of Tizs. The IARI University of India is taking place. Dear candidates, they can complete their documents from the 20th of the February to the 30th of September and then return to the corresponding Faculty of the National University of Agricultural and Technology Sciences of Afghanistan or the Ministry of Higher Education.
1. Students who participate in the program through the free competition will first submit their application to the university.
2. Having diplomas and transcripts of the grades listed above approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
3. Having 65% of the bachelor’s degree scores.
4. In-service staff must be in line with the discipline.
5. If the candidate is introduced through the official offices, they must have an official letter from their respective office.
6. The age of the candidate is not higher than 35 years (the professors of higher education institutions of the country are excluded in this case).
7. Examination of English is also given to the honorable candidates, along with taking the exam.
8. Each student must be paid according to the MA program of the Ministry of Higher Education.
9. Candidates must participate in the Free Competition in the Master’s Program at the National University of Agricultural Science and Technology of Afghanistan, and they also have 3 years of experience in the field. 10. Submit all documents at least one week before the date mentioned in the respective faculty. 11. Candidates who participate in this program through free competition will have the diploma, transcript and citizenship certificate. Dear applicants, they can receive the registration form from the link below.