About The Zhejiang University of Science and Technology Zhejiang University of Science and Technology attaches great importance to scientific research. A variety of research institutes have been established including Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Bio Engineering, Functional Material, Information Technology and Automation Engineering, Computer Application Technology, Architectural Design, Structure Engineering, Geo-technical Engineering, Design and Creativity, Industrial Engineering, Dye and Pigment. And there are two other technology centres, namely, the Digital-controlled Process Technology Centre and the Analysis and Testing Centre. By strengthening incentive mechanisms and improving the management of scientific research and generally encouraging the teachers to engage in scientific research, a well-qualified research team has come into being. Furthermore, in recent years, the recruitment of new teachers with higher degrees or those recruited from high level positions greatly enhanced the university’s research capability. Teachers with senior ranks of professor or above account for 30% of the total teaching staff. In order to bring the teachers’ initiative to do research into full play, so as to make a larger contribution to local economic growth, the university established comprehensive scientific and technological cooperative relationships with the Xihu district and Tonglu county of Hangzhou City, Jindong district and Yongkang City of Jinhua prefecture, Tiantai county and Tongxiang city, etc. In cooperating with local enterprises, relevant schools and institutes under the University set up some specialized centers such as the Renewable Energy R&D Centre, the Paper Making and Colour Printing R&D Centre, the Electronic Technology R&D Centre, Applied Material Science R&D Centre, the Intelligent Appliances R&D Centre and the Institute of Applied Bio-technology Products etc. During the past three years, there have been 600 research projects of different levels and different categories undertaken by the teachers in the University. Research funding doubled on a year-on-year basis. There is a strong momentum for continuing the development of scientific research at the university. Additionally, our university has been developing international relationships, in particular by establishing extensive links with German universities and enterprises. As a result of these cooperative arrangements we have been able to develop a lot of technology to help enterprises in Zhejiang province. Scholarship on the Courses:
1. Bachelor in Civil Engineering
2. Bachelor in Information Technology and CSE
3. Bachelor in International Marketing
4. Bachelor in International Economy and Trade Tuition Fee: Tuition for the all above courses are 4000 Dollars per year But with Scholarship its 3000 Dollars per year. Application Process: After the selecting the one of the Course, Student needs to Scan all of his Documents and send on this email ID:
1. High school certificate and Mark sheet translated in English.
2. International Passport
3. Resume with all the authentic information
5. Recommendation letter either from School or any organisation. Once he will send the documents, we will evaluate his documents either he is eligible or not. If he is eligible we will offer him primary admission letter or we will just give him confirmation for the eligibility then Student transfers 500 USD to China which will be adjustable in the tuition which he pays in the first year. 200 Dollars are application fee and the rest 300 will be adjusted in tuition fee. After the application fee University will send admission letter plus JW202 VISA letter that helps students to get VISA easily for China.
email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: +91 8010678281