Degree: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degrees
All fields of study include this scholarship
Details of Turkey Scholarship
Application start: January 15, 2019
Application close: February 20, 2019
Number of Scholarships: 5000
Number of institutions: 112
Type of scholarship: fully funded
Level of study: Bachelor, Master and PhD , research level.
Fields of Study: Various fields
Turkey Government offers 5000 scholarships each year for students from all over the world to pursue their undergraduate, graduate or PhD studies in Turkey. This scholarship program is one the most important scholarships for the students that provides great facility and benefits such accommodation, tuition fee, flight ticket and etc.
Benefits of Turkey scholarships
These scholarships are fully funded ( kamillan Rayagan ) providing the following the items to the students:
- Monthly stipend of 600 TL for undergraduate students, 850 TL for Master’s degree students and 1200 TL for PhD students
- Accommodation in dormitory note ( students willing to live outside the dormitory should pay their accommodation expenses
- One year free Turkish language training a long with accommodation
- One round travel cost to and from Turkey
- Health insurance
- Full Tuition fee
Eligibility and requirements
applicants can apply to this scholarship considering the points below:
- National of the countries listed here: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Burundi, Albania, Azerbaijan, Austria, Czech, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Iceland, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Macau, Moldova, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Sweden, San Marino, Micronesia, Monaco, Portugal, Puerto Rico, UAE, Vietnam, USA, Thailand, Ukraine, Tanzania, Turkmenistan, and other countries who are eligible for Turkey Scholarship.
- Age limit:
- Undergraduate: under 21 years old
- Master: under 30 years old
- PhD: 35 years
- Research: up to 45 years old
Academic result restriction:
- Undergraduate applicants must have achieved 70% of the 100 score
- Masters and PhD applicants must have achieved 75% of 100 score
- Medical sciences, dentistry and pharmacy applicants for undergraduate studies must achieved at least 90% of the 100 with great success at mathematics, chemistry and biology.
Those who completed their high school at Turkey and do not hold Turkish citizenship can apply to this scholarship.
How to apply
How to apply
Eligible applicants can apply online using online application form. The applicants must fill the online application form including your personal information, educational background, work experience, and social activities.
- Passport or ID Card ( Tazkira)
- High school graduation certificate and transcript ( Shahadatnama)
- Bachelor’s degree and transcripts for graduate and Doctoral applicants
- Master degree and theses statement for PhD applicants
- 2 or three reference letter from your academic or work experience background
- Any other certificate, achievements, CV(if available)
- Intent letter
- University pre-test ( Kankor) the score and its certification or document