The United Alliance Global Solutions, Inc which is an international company located in the United States, is performing diverse range of training and education contracts in all regions of Afghanistan since 2012.
UAGS recruits new employees as interpreter/ translator to convert spoken and written statements from on language to another. Afghan Applicants who fulfill the requirement of this job, can apply before January 22, 2019
Number of jobs: 70
Company: United Alliance Global Solutions, Inc.
Closing date: January 22, 2019
Vacancy number: UAGS-011
Duration of contract: 1 – 2 years
Experience: 2 years
- Providing linguistic support for company and military operations in assigned area of responsibility and interpret during interviews, meetings, and conferences
- Provide the effective communication facility among speakers of different languages
- Translation and interpretation of spoken and written communication
- Foreign language documents research and analyze
- Verbal communications analysis and transcription
- Identification and extracting information components that meet military information requirement list criteria; providing input to reports
- Help local nationals to develop skills and abilities in different locations of ANDSF
- Other duties.
Qualification and requirements
- Be fluent in Dari, Pashto and English (reading , writing and speaking )
- Have obtained a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. 14th grade graduates with demonstrated experience may also apply
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft office program (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to convey the meaning of the speaker correctly with all details including nuances, style, cultural context of the source language
- Proof the proficiency in skills required for interpretation
- Good spoken delivery and voice quality with few hesitations, repetitions or corrections
- Ability to translate each kind of text including government regulations and legal documents
- Able to convey content and register while capturing to the greatest extent all nuances intended in the source document.
- Can produce fully accurate translations in a number of subject fields.
- Able to perform in areas outside of their specialization and reach a successful level of performance given the time necessary for acquiring the relevant knowledge of the subject matter.
- Clear MoI background check and a track record of demonstrating the highest standards of professional conduct and ethics.
- Ability to pass a written test requiring proficiency in national languages and English. The test is administered by the Contractor
How to submit your application
Eligible applicants can send their applications to submission email below before the deadline. Please indicate the name of province you want to be hired.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Submission email: HR@uagsaf.com