Independent Election Commission is recruiting 8 trainers to train the district registration managers and deputies.
Position title: Trainer (آموزگار آموزشی)
- preparing the training plan to train the district registration manager and deputies.
- organizing training program for district registration manager and deputies.
- Monitoring and coordination of training program organized by registration manager and deputies
- coordination of training session in province level
- active participation in training programs of central office
- implementing the trainers instruction and manual prepared by central office
- monitoring of training material distribution
- monitoring the performance of registration in registration centers
- weekly reports of program organizing and monitoring the registration centers
- doing other duties
Required qualification and skills:
- have a bachelor’s degree in the field of Education, Sociology, social science, and/or science. applicants with higher degrees are preferred.
- minimum working experience of one year teaching or management
- ability to write and speak in national languages
- familiarity with local areas
- being familiar with English language and local language is an asset
Application closing date: 4/11/1397 (January 24, 2019)
- Copy of Educational Documents
How to submit your application:
applicants are required to submit their CV and copy of educational documents to the Kabul directorate of Election affairs before the closing date.
Time to submit your application: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm