About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
To greet, register and direct customers and visitors of CEO with proper manner. Work as back up for Executive Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To welcome customers/guests, visiting executive floor.
2. Directing customers/guests to respective offices in executive floor.
3. Handle the telephone line & direct the calls as applicable.
4. Assist with Executive Manager in daily activities if required.
5. Maintain a registrar book/spread sheet in excel as well as Hard copy as applicable for record purposes of mails etc.
6. To assist executive manager in day-to-day operations of the executive management department.
7. To support executive manager in Planning, scheduling the meetings and appointments of CEO and management members.
8. Assist in ordering office supplies for management board members.
9. To act as backup for Executive Manager.
10. Other assigned duties as may be determined by Executive Management Office.
1. University Degree
1. Excellent verbal and written skills in English and local languages.
2. High degree of honesty, probity and Confidentiality.
3. Good interpersonal skill.
4. Customer service management, Effective communication.
Afghanistan – Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
How to apply:
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Applicants must submit updated CV via email
Or submit hardcopy at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Airport Road, 3rd Microrayan, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 1485/1487
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:00am to 04:00pm)
Applicants should clearly indicate the position and vacancy number in the subject line of their emails.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview.