About Ministry of communication and IT
Based on the Afghan Government telecom service law, all telecom services are subjected to 10% service fees collecting thorough all telecom and internet service providers in the country. In order to implement the law MOF, MCIT and ATRA have been assigned the task to establish a Real Time Data Management System for the purpose of transparency in controlling the 10% Service Charge deduction and collection throughout the country, and to report ICT sector revenue .In order to realize the actual real-time requirement for 10% tax deduction and revenue assurance, The System should have online interface with all operators to get the voucher card (VC) recharge/any recharge message from Operators Billing, Core ,Value Added Services (VAS) systems whenever subscriber do top-up or recharge then operators systems should also send online message to MoF/MCIT RTDMS /RA System.The system should be designed based on VC recharge/Online top up flow of Operators and then should produce interface document to get the online recharge transactions from each operators billing system and record into RTDMS/RA System.
The Liaison Officer will be responsible for external relationship and correspondence of the directorate with Attorney Offices, MoF, Telecommunications’ Companies and etc.
15 Jan 2019
22 Jan 2019
Number of Vacancies:
As per NTA Salary Scale Policy
Years of Experience:
1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide induction to government officials and other concern authorizes about the RTDMS objectives and key achievements;
• Responsible for preparing and submitting required reports when needed to government entities and other stakeholders in timely manner:
• Act as focal point for all correspondence with Attorney Offices and telecommunication companies:
• Respond to queries of all government and other telecommunication companies with instruction from RTDMS director or head of operations:
• Obtain MoFA number, work permits, visas and track the process so renewals take place in a timely manner before expiry;
• Maintain professional relationship with related Government Ministries and stakeholders;
• Advise project team on key legal issues related to project:
• Arrange meeting with advisor, telecommunication companies and other stakeholders:
• Participate in all meeting with stakeholders:
• Serve as reliable source of information to RTDMS:
Must have the excellent communication skills both oral and written:
The candidates must have command on English and local languages both Pashto and dari
Well familiar with organizing events
•Must have university degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences.
•Must have minimum three years of experience in general administration and government liaison with NGOs or International Organizations.
•Must have the skills and knowledge in a similar capacity for governmental bodies, NGOs or international organizations.
•Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
Afghanistan – Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested of Afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position TO:
Human Resource Directorate, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Clicl here for official website
Sr. Microwave Specialist
For more information please visit official website